MSc nursing tutor job in JIPMER Puducherry
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY-6.
(Institution of National Importance under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
Applications are invited by, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and
Research, Puducherry – 605 006 from eligible candidates for the post of Sister Tutor (on Contract
basis) for a period of 6 months only.
Sister Tutor (Psychiatric Nursing) – 01 Post
Pay Scale : Rs.37, 500/- per month (Consolidated)
MODE OF SELECTION: Written Test / Personal Interview or both.
General Conditions for Eligibility:
Nationality : Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
Age limit : 35 Years
Eligible : M.Sc (Psychiatric Nursing)
1. The Applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post.
Applications not fulfilling the above requisite criteria will be summarily rejected.
2. The prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the JIPMER website.
3. The name of the post applied for shall be super scribed on the envelope without fail. If the cover
containing an application is not marked properly as per the information given, it is likely to be
misplaced. The Institute does not take any responsibility of such misplaced application.
4. It is not possible to send individual acknowledgement. Those who want acknowledgement may
send their applications by registered post with A/D.
6. Demand Draft for Rs.500/-(for UR & OBC candidates) Rs.250 (for SC/ST/PH candidates)
drawn from any Nationalized bank in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER payable at
Puducherry. The DD should be drawn on or after the date of advertisement but before the last
date prescribed for the receipt of the applications.
7. Receipt of filled in Application Form without the attested copies of all relevant certificates will
8. All Certificates, Degrees and other documents must be produced in originals at the time of
interview, if called for the same. Failure to do produce these may result in not interviewing the
9. Maximum age limit will be taken into account as on the closing date mentioned for receipt of
10. Mere fulfilling the conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will be short listed for
11. In case the Scrutiny Committee recommends restricting the number of candidates to be called
for interview by applying any other criteria / bench mark in addition to the required essential and
desirable qualifications, the same will be followed for calling applicants for interview.
12. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result
of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
13. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post.
14. The Institute reserves the right to relax minimum qualifications experience and age limit
marginally in case of otherwise highly qualified candidates.
15. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
16. A completed application should have:
a. Duly filled application form in original which is to be downloaded from the JIPMER
b. A Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (for UR & OBC) Rs.250/- (for SC/ST/PH) candidates to
be drawn from any Nationalized Bank payable at Puducherry in favour of “Accounts
c. Attested copies of :
a) Birth Certificate or an authenticated certificate for age proof
b) SSLC/Matric or equivalent certificate
c) HSC/PUC/ or equivalent certificate
d) Diploma / UG/PG Certificates
e) Experience certificate.
f) Any other relevant documents.
17. Completed application with all the required enclosure must reach:
Pondicherry – 605 006.
Last date for receipt of filled in application is 30th OCT 2013 by 04.30 PM
for application visit www.jipmer.edu.in